Monday, July 29, 2013

Non-fiction Book Labels

I am always organizing the book buckets in my classroom. 

This year I added a lot more books to my non-fiction shelf. In the middle of the year, I decided to reorganize and came up with the labels below. 


I had the students make the illustrations. 

I wish I had taken a picture of the buckets on the shelf with the books in them because they looked beautiful. 
What I like about this system is that if I had a book that I didn't have a category for I just put it in the alphabetical order spot. For example, if I had a book about coyotes I would put it in the cat bucket.






Fonts by KG Geswein {Thanks!}
click here for labels

1 comment:

  1. i'd love to see a picture of your library. By the way, the kids did a great job on those illustrations.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...